Monday, August 31, 2009

Round #1

Well today was our first visit with my OBGYN, who is also taking us through the fertility steps. So far, she seems hopeful. Today was mostly just talking. She told me that since my cycle is kinda crazy, always has been, could be tough as far as trying to find when my fertile days are (an easy thing to work with as long as we can find those day)... (TMI for some of you, I know, Im sorry).

Anyways, thats factor one. Factor two could be Zech. Yes, its always requested to get the male "checked" also. Its harder to fix a fertility problem in men than it is women. But we're hoping thats not the case... I mean come on, Zech is one of 6... and his dad is one of 9... no fertility problems there LOL!!

I have to go back for blood work on Wednesday to have a bunch of tests done. So as long as its nothing with Zech, and nothing comes back negative with my tests, my Dr is going to do something called an HSG. Its basically where they "cleanse" my repo-organs. Harsh sounding, I know, but sorry again! Its just basically to make a fresh start.

Zech and I both are praying that its an easy fix. I really love my OBGYN, she has a really level head about her, and wants to go all natural ways before we start jumping into all sorts of treatments. We are hoping that we can get this taking care of before our move to Houston so I can stay with her.

Keep thinking of us. We are excited to finally get things on a roll, and hopefully we will have some super happy POSITIVE (*wink wink*) news soon!

No comments: